Monday, September 17, 2012

What the back?

     And a very good morning/afternoon/evening to all of you!  It's been a while, hasn't it?
     Well I've got some fantastic news:  I'm back!  That's right, I'm(for now) done cruising the high seas, and I certainly won't be gone for very long if I am again.  I've grown a lot as a Musician over these last two years, and I've grown a lot as a person.  I of course remembered all of you lovely people and decided to start up the blog again, and get some Theory all up ins.
     There are going to be a few changes in the writing of this blog as I return, mostly because after my time working on the ships, there is a lot more insight I can give on certain things.  Also, I've received a much more practical education while working, so we're going to have some more practical posts in addition to the hoity-toity book theory that will, of course, continue.


     Anyways, there may be a post up later today with some of the new stuff(I've got a great add-on to paradigms coming your way), but I just wanted to get the word out that I am in fact back, and the blog continues!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I hope the voyage was enjoyable. I referred a very non-musically educated friend here and she found it invaluable!

    ReplyDelete